My family recently spent the July 4th weekend with Bob, Cady and Scout, and we did not want to leave on Sunday morning. We watched the fireworks from the backyard, which was a nice surprise! The facilities themselves are very comfortable and cozy, and we were made to feel right at home by Bob and Cady. The Sunrise Suite was perfect for a family of four; two bedrooms, one with a queen and one with two twins for the kids, a separate living room and small kitchen. My daughter, an animal lover, enjoyed the dogs, chickens and kitty! The common hot tub was kept warm and CLEAN! We sat on the covered porch and in the courtyard for several hours relaxing. The rooms were charming but updated and chic. My daughter wants to live there, and my son wants to go back to golf with Bob and his brothers again! ;) We hope to visit again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos
- Old Taos Guesthouse B&B New Mexico