“Give it a try ”

Add it.
Brodsky Bookshop
Ranked #26 of 67 Shopping in Taos
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

It's always nice to stop by even if I don't buy anything. It's not a large store but there is always a good selection of New Mexico books on the shelves. In particular, you'll find signed copies of John Nichols books (Milagro Bean Field War and The Sterile Cuckoo). The store owner is a good source for local information. Stop by and I'll bet that you just might find something you just couldn't live without.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

In such a small town there are several places to buy books. To find a used gem or just to get a current big seller this is my go to place. Every town I visit has a must check out book store. In Taos Brodskys is it. It just so happens I live here too.
Great that he has signings from local writers.

1  Thank Larry A
Reviewed 22 February 2016

A visit to a local bookstore is on our “must do” list when we visit a new place. So we made a point of visiting Brodsky Bookshop in Taos. It is a small store, but has an eclectic collection of new and used books. They also carry a small selection of vinyl records. Linger awhile and browse. There is something here for everyone. Another plus, the owner seemed knowledgeable about jazz/rock music.

1  Thank MsEmmaPeel
Reviewed 28 June 2015

A great independent bookstore that carries mostly used books. Good selection in a small space. We always visit and purchase some books when we're in Taos. Actually, I find more books that I must read than the time to read them. Have to keep these gems open.

2  Thank ArtJV