This hotel was built in 1960 so is a bit tired around the edges but it has a lovely SW vibe from the architecture and furnishings and makes a refreshing change from the usual chains we stay in on our travels. Our room was the cheapest in Taos but we were very happy with our room and hot cooked breakfast with a lovely cup of coffee. The bed was very comfortable, there were lots of fluffy towels and the room was very clean. No coffee making facilities in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 118 Full Service Resort Style Property. Nightly Taos Pueblo Indian Dances May-Oct. Outdoor Heated pool. Full Hot Breakfast included in Rate. Complimentary WIFI, shuttle (within 5 mile radius) 24 hr desk staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kachina Lodge Resort and Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Hotel Taos
- Best Western Taos
- Taos Best Western
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Center Taos, New Mexico