We were told our rooms would have a refriderator and we were offered a team rate for 10 plus guests. We checked in on Friday June 13 and our room had no refriderator to put my wife's insulin. My daughter was playing softball all day in the wind, so you can just imagine how dirty we all were. All we could think about was taking a shower. We got back to our room around 8pm, just to find out our room wasn't cleaned and no towels. I walked down to the front desk and spoke to Heather. I asked why our room wasn't cleaned and also asked for towels. She advised me we had gotten good team rates for our rooms and Mr. Koop had told her if we didn't like it we could pack up and leave. Upset with the answer I kept my cool and went back to our room without any towels. I would never book our team at this place or will I recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 92 Full Service Resort Style Property. Nightly Taos Pueblo Indian Dances May-Oct. Outdoor Heated pool. 50% discount coupons are given to guest staying at the hotel for a warm breakfast at Cafe La Montaña from 7am to 10:30 am. Complimentary WIFI, shuttle (within 5 mile radius) 24 hr desk staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kachina Lodge Resort and Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Hotel Taos
- Best Western Taos
- Taos Best Western
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Center Taos, New Mexico