Do not stay here. They are in existance because of their affiliation with Best Western and location. Otherwise, they would have changed hands or renovated years ago. Rooms still have strong smoke smell and the electrical is 30's era. Many open electrical switchboxes and sub-par extension cords. Our room was not safe. We left after one night and relocated. Also notified AAA they need to change their rating. They already downgraded it a few years ago but we thought that since it was a Best Western it couldn't be that bad- we were wrong. There are plenty of places to stay in Taos, so go elsewhere. Anybody listening at Best Western?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 118 Full Service Resort Style Property. Nightly Taos Pueblo Indian Dances May-Oct. Outdoor Heated pool. Full Hot Breakfast included in Rate. Complimentary WIFI, shuttle (within 5 mile radius) 24 hr desk staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kachina Lodge Resort and Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Hotel Taos
- Best Western Taos
- Taos Best Western
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Center Taos, New Mexico