Just ended a three night stay at Kachina Lodge in Taos and we'll be going back there. Staff was friendly, it's close to all the shopping and restaurants in Taos and only 30min drive to skiing. The room was a little small, the place is old, but it was clean. Mattress was average. Has a lounge onsite, bartender was nice, they could use an upgrade to their TV's, went to breakfast buffet - $15 for four of us (half price for guests), decent food for the price. Michaels diner across the street is another alternative. Manager let us check out a day early due to blizzard moving into area. Front desk personel were friendly and maid was friendly - gave us extra towels/shampoo. Had a nice time at Kachina and look forward to our next trip to Taos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 118 Full Service Resort Style Property. Nightly Taos Pueblo Indian Dances May-Oct. Outdoor Heated pool. Full Hot Breakfast included in Rate. Complimentary WIFI, shuttle (within 5 mile radius) 24 hr desk staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Kachina Lodge Resort and Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Hotel Taos
- Best Western Taos
- Taos Best Western
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Center Taos, New Mexico