Found this hotel to be very well taken care of and very good hospitality. Central located to Taos activities with a relaxed park like setting. Not a high rise hotel but spread out for maximum ability to avoid noise etc. Good parking and rooms had all the desired comforts that I find desirable for being on my own. Fridge and microwave and along with the breakfast offered by the hotel made for most options needed. Ample sized rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Don Fernando will be temporarily closed for business until further notice. We will post updates here and on our Facebook account. Sorry for any inconvenience and we look forward to re-opening soon. Bargain affordable Taos hotels, 1.5 mi south of plaza on Rt 68, the main street, free breakfast, indoor pool, long term stay, 1 and 2 bedroom suites, fireplaces, plus Stray Catt II Restaurant casual dining - traditional Northern New Mexican plus American favorites.Don Fernando Taos Hotel - sitting on the Camino Real - Route #68, 1.5 miles from the heart of town - the plaza,Now under new management:- with indoor swimming pool- free hotel breakfast- extended stay accommodation- pets welcome - lots of green space for walking- hotel layout is that of small versions of the Taos Pueblo "look" - set in grass courtyards and under trees.- 112 rooms, many with sleeper sofas or two twins, arranged in six courtyard like pavillions- Plus 12 suites with fireplaces - one and two bedrooms plus sleeper sofa - superior for a family get-away- 2 large boardrooms- restaurant space for catering functions- all rooms are in "pods" of 22 rooms - built to look like the Taos Pueblo- built around a small pueblo-like courtyard- Two floors onlyHeated Pool All Year Round at our Taos Hotel. We are the only Taos Hotel with an indoor pool all year round. It is a standard oblong pool but we do have blow-up toys, wading pool, water games and a family resort feel. Our pool is open year-round, heated, and under glass. As the one indoor pool at a Taos hotel, we see many of our guests with families taking a break here in Taos, taking advantage of our affordable one and two bedroom suites with fireplaces and, then, after a day of exploring mountains and gorges, spending the evening at the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Don Fernando de Taos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Fernando De Taos
- Don Fernando De Hotel Taos
- Hotel Don Fernando De Taos New Mexico