“Excellence”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Riverbend Hot Springs
El Paso, Texas
“Excellence”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

At Riverbend Hot Springs we experienced the utmost customer service and hospitality. The
property and guest rooms are very clean and comfortable. Best decision we made and we will visit again soon! TY

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (449)
USA
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Found this little gem of a city 16years ago and stayed at Riverbend when it was a hostel. What they've done to it is amazing. By far the best accommodations and hot spring experience in T or C. The only one right on the Rio Grande. Make sure and get an hour soak in the private pools and preferably at night, the stars are incredible. The gardens are beautiful and there's also a nice little sauna. The place is immaculate, rooms, pools and the entire space. A lovely oasis and we'll be back,

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I visited Riverbend while on a road trip with friends. We had been camping for several days prior to our arrival. The hot springs stop was my idea, a birthday present for myself. The place is beautiful and inviting. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed the gardens and outdoor spaces. Our suite was also excellent. Very clean and spacious. I'm so glad we stayed there. And I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed May 2014
Canyon, Texas
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We have gone to Riverbend Hot Springs 3 or 4 years in a row! We love the budget room with two beds and a full kitchen. We sign up early so we can enjoy it. The only thing I found wrong this year was we were not told that we had a number on our wristband that would open the doors automatically to get in to soak. I am sure it was not intentional because we got a free soak just as we walked in the door so had to get registered into our room asap in order to go soak and there was several guests waiting in the office. We also took a float down the river last year and we understand that we were doing it at our own risk, but we were 60 and 65 years old when we did that and managed to get back safely; however, we were not told ahead of time when to get out of the river and had to walk back against the current in order to get out. I also lost my flipflops in the river and they were going to require me to walk back on hot surfaces bc he didn't want to drive to me. i also think that they need small oars for the tubes because just drifting down the river with the current doesn't always work as we found out on our excursion. We had a good time, don't get me wrong, but I think that they need to work on this excursion to make sure everyone is safe and able to do what is necessary to float down the river. I was in the Army and did a lot of this type of thing in Germany and never had the problems we had on this river because I always had oars and some knowledge of what to do if there was a problem along the way. Just a thought!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
RBHS, General Manager at Riverbend Hot Springs, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thanks so much for your review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay overall. However, the majority of your review seems to be focused on a river excursion, which we don't offer. Perhaps you went on an excursion with a local company called Whitewater Weekends. We have no affiliation with them, besides having their brochures in our brochure rack. If interested in writing them a review, you would have to have them added to TripAdvisor by writing them a review. Here are some directions: https://www.tripadvisorsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/200614727
Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again, soon!
Belen, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The property is beautiful, the water has magical cleansing powers, the room was clean and comfortable and the staff were as friendly as could be! I am saving money to head back soon! I loved how the river was right next to the pools.

Room Tip: We were in a suite and no kidding it was about twenty steps to the pools :)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A friend recommended Riverbend I can't wait to go back and stay again. The rooms were cozy and clean, the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, and the hot pools were wonderful. The place is excellent. It is right on the Rio Grande and quite charming. They have 5 public pools and the private pools are available at a reasonable price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Granite Bay, California
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Riverbend Hot Springs in an artist room. I thought the room might be too small, but it was just right for two and very clean. Walls were a little thin as I recall - could have added more insulation between rooms. Can't beat the price tho! We paid extra to have a private spa each night and that was well worth it. Everyone was very helpful and we had no problems whatsoever during our stay.

Room Tip: The artist rooms were new and clean. Very good value.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#5 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Elephant Butte Inn
Elephant Butte Inn
#1 of 2 in Elephant Butte
Travelodge Truth OR Consequences
Travelodge Truth OR Consequences
#8 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Sp...
#10 of 15 in Truth or Consequences

Been to Riverbend Hot Springs? Share your experiences!