“Ponce DeLeon slept here.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed here as part of our anniversary trip. In fact, it was the exact date of our anniversary, April 29th. If you arrive with the expectation of a Hilton, well it ain't. Clean it is, friendly it is also. The baths are wonderful, treated ourselves to a his and hers message. worth it. I liked the idea of having the baths right near our room. wish we could have stayed another night, but we will return for our 50th.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I absolutely Love coming to La Paloma! It is such a tranquil place, staff (especially Cindy) are friendly and helpful! Rooms are quaint and cozy! I brought 6 friends of mine down for a girls weekend and all of them said they all will be going back with their husbands! !!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank HealyL4
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Loved the escape from work and loved, loved, loved the springs. Came there, put on the robe they provide, and that's all I wore the entire stay. Tubs are great. Bath house is tranquil.
Be sure to look for Jimmy, the lovely and harmonious kitty who visits now and then. He is a love.
Get a massage....... nap... Enjoy.

Room Tip: Look at all that are available.... find one that moves you.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This bath house is so wonderful.The staff is super friendly and helpful. Everyone I encountered here was just great.

The water is soothing and relaxing and so wonderfully HOT! I love the tranquil music playing in the background.

This is not the least expensive place to soak in T or C, but definitely one of the nicest.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Blaize S
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We have been coming to La Paloma for nearly 20 years. We have seen it through many changes. The current owner is making it a beautiful, relaxing place. Everyone was welcoming and friendly. I like it because the pools are totally natural (not piped-in) and deep. There are steps and railings to help get in and out of the pools. The pools are very close to the rooms, so it is easy to soak several times during one's stay. Be prepared for hot water! It is best to call and find out ahead how hot the water currently is. The rooms are clean and comfortable and did not have any strong fragrance from laundry products or room fresheners, thankfully. We love animals and think it is wonderful that pets are allowed; however, it would be nice to have at least a couple of rooms pet-free since my husband is sensitive to pet dander. Since parking is not available right in front of the rooms now, we appreciate the use of the utility wagon on the premises to haul our stuff to the room. It was nice not having to listen to cars starting right outside the room. It was very peaceful and quiet at night. It was a little disturbing that smoking was allowed on the premises. Luckily the wind did not drift it into our room. This is definitely our favorite place to stay in T or C and we will return many more times!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank susan s
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Most relaxing weekend. Rooms emaculate. Can tell they make an extra effort to provide guests with quality of service. Massages by Teahna and Andre the best EVER. Will def come back. Hot pools helped my soar hip for sure.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah L
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I contacted La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa after a recommendation made by one of my yoga teachers. When I phoned in to make a reservation for a massage and soak, I was greeted warmly and the services were quickly scheduled. When I arrived at the La Paloma, I was made to feel quite welcome. Thank you, Dan! We reviewed my schedule and I was asked to wait in the sitting area in the bath house. The bath house is peaceful with soothing music and plants all around. My massage therapist came to get me and I was treated to a 75 minute Asian Fusian session. Following the session, she provided me with some great recommendations.

After my massage, I enjoyed a 30 minute soak in bathhouse 3. The water temperature was lovely and the space peaceful.

While La Paloma is a simple place without all of the bells and whistles of other "fancy" spas, it is a wonderful location to be treated with a true generosity of spirit, welcome, and great soaks. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank lunanegra5
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#5 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
#1 of 2 in Elephant Butte
Rocket Inn
Rocket Inn
#3 of 14 in Truth or Consequences

Been to La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa? Share your experiences!