“A personal Sanctuary”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa
Reviewed 6 July 2014

La Paloma is my favorite place to stay in T or C. I love the safe and warm ambiance that promotes a sense of tranquility and peace. As soon as I step foot on the property my stress melts away. I've taken my mother, my cousins and close friends. They all leave feeling better than they arrived. I appreciate the laid back yet professional staff. Their calm and happy demeanor helps maintain the peaceful vibe and I appreciate the sense of privacy that is provided as well. Part of me wants to keep this place a secret but they deserve to receive more and more support.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 July 2014

After traveling from Alaska we had reserved a room for two nights for the holiday weekend- and were shocked to learn when we arrived that they had cancelled our reservations and given our room to someone else! By this time there wasnt a single room available in town- they thoughtlessly killed our entire trip by giving our room to someone else!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Akbass
Meleasa M, Owner at La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

I can find no cancellations for anyone from Alaska. Did you make your reservation by phone or online? Did you receive an email confirmation number? Would you please send us this number and/or your name by email so we may investigate this further?
The only incident any employee can remember was someone who wanted us to hold a room without providing a debit or credit card. This is against policy, especially on a holiday weekend, which was explained to the individual. When they called a few days later wanting a room the same day, we had to turn them away as we were fully booked.
We are a small hotel and rely heavily on revenues generated on holidays and weekends. We have a generous cancellation policy but must require a guarantee that we will not be left with empty rooms.
We are sorry for your disappointment and would like further information so we may compensate you if we made an error.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Can't say enough about the place....quiet, clean and staff are super friendly....we stayed in Vista Bonita over the office...quirky, cute décor, we loved it...air was cool and bed was comfy. The hot spas were great, rich mineral water, makes your skin feel so soft.....would stay again without hesitation

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My friend had flown in for a visit and I had planned a few adventures. And did I find one. What a great place. We stayed in the Faith room and it was wonderful. The staff was excellent taking extra time to show the rooms that were available. My friend uses a walker and everyone was so helpful in selecting a room for our overnight stay and the selection of hot tubs was great.

Definitely plan to stay there again. This is a bargain and half!!! BOOK IT AND ENJOY!!!

CLEAN, CLEAN!!! AND A COMFORTABLE MATTRESS!!!

The bath house is truly an oasis!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Great stay in the Faith room. We had a few days and the 24 - 7 access to the private tubs was a little bit of heaven. Truly a relaxing and healing experience. This was our 2nd time to to stay for a few days, and the place is fantastic.

Shower in the Faith Room is a little small, but adequate, but bath house showers are only steps away. Only addition I would make is to add a small mirror over the sink so us guys can shave. But I just went to the Bath House Bathrooms and Showers and shaved.

We will be back. A true Oasis in the New Mexico Desert Mountain areas. And the Town of "T or C" is a gem. Laid back funky place, with some quaint shopping and eats.

Room Tip: A wide range of rooms, the inexpensive ones with a toilet and a kitchen area are fine, as the bath h...