La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa
US$83
ComfortInn
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
US$51
US$49
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
US$102
TripAdvisor
Travelodge Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
US$55
TripAdvisor
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Ace Lodge(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbath househot springshour accesstoaster ovenopen hoursnew agein townmotor courtfull kitchensoaking roomshealing watersvarying temperatureswi fielephant butteceiling fanhot mineral bathsfire pit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Before heading to Elephant Butte we went by to check the place out. I must admit, it looked a little sketchy....wow, we were SO wrong. Dont let the eclectic and somewhat rustic feel of the neighborhood fool you....this place is awesome!!!! I dont write reviews for hotels very often but this one most certainly deserves our praise. Cindy was so hospitable and welcoming, even as we arrived back from the lake to check in at almost 11 p.m. The outdoor spaces are to die for. The cutest courtyard that is delicately lit up at night. Plenty of comfy seating, grass, flowers, even hammocks and a grill. We stayed in the Cottage and it came fully stocked with everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay and had the greatest lattice and vine covered patio on the side...a great, somewhat private place to cool off after a soak. On to the bath house.....ooh weee...the bath house!!!! Hot, hot water and pebble covered bottoms in the soak tubs....even foot tubs if you're not ready to completely submerge. Open 24 hours for guests which is a super plus considering most places only give you one soak per day.....even as a guest. I don't think we have ever been this relaxed in all our lives. All we could talk about on our way home was the next time we were going to La Paloma!!!! Next time we might even take one of our doggies as they are an animal friendly property.......even had the cutest little black cat come greet us as we got to our cottage.....adorable!!!! Thank you La Paloma, we'll be back!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank QueenBeeMiMi
Reviewed 6 July 2014

La Paloma is my favorite place to stay in T or C. I love the safe and warm ambiance that promotes a sense of tranquility and peace. As soon as I step foot on the property my stress melts away. I've taken my mother, my cousins and close friends. They all leave feeling better than they arrived. I appreciate the laid back yet professional staff. Their calm and happy demeanor helps maintain the peaceful vibe and I appreciate the sense of privacy that is provided as well. Part of me wants to keep this place a secret but they deserve to receive more and more support.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2014

After traveling from Alaska we had reserved a room for two nights for the holiday weekend- and were shocked to learn when we arrived that they had cancelled our reservations and given our room to someone else! By this time there wasnt a single room available in town- they thoughtlessly killed our entire trip by giving our room to someone else!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Akbass
Meleasa M, Owner at La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

I can find no cancellations for anyone from Alaska. Did you make your reservation by phone or online? Did you receive an email confirmation number? Would you please send us this number and/or your name by email so we may investigate this further?
The only incident any employee can remember was someone who wanted us to hold a room without providing a debit or credit card. This is against policy, especially on a holiday weekend, which was explained to the individual. When they called a few days later wanting a room the same day, we had to turn them away as we were fully booked.
We are a small hotel and rely heavily on revenues generated on holidays and weekends. We have a generous cancellation policy but must require a guarantee that we will not be left with empty rooms.
We are sorry for your disappointment and would like further information so we may compensate you if we made an error.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Can't say enough about the place....quiet, clean and staff are super friendly....we stayed in Vista Bonita over the office...quirky, cute décor, we loved it...air was cool and bed was comfy. The hot spas were great, rich mineral water, makes your skin feel so soft.....would stay again without hesitation

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My friend had flown in for a visit and I had planned a few adventures. And did I find one. What a great place. We stayed in the Faith room and it was wonderful. The staff was excellent taking extra time to show the rooms that were available. My friend uses a walker and everyone was so helpful in selecting a room for our overnight stay and the selection of hot tubs was great.

Definitely plan to stay there again. This is a bargain and half!!! BOOK IT AND ENJOY!!!

CLEAN, CLEAN!!! AND A COMFORTABLE MATTRESS!!!

The bath house is truly an oasis!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends