“multiple visits”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I've stayed at La Paloma a number of times. One was an extended family weekend, a few times for business in the area, and sometimes just us. Highly recommend because of great staff, very comfortable rooms, soaking is great, wonderful outdoor/picnic area. Someone else said "a true gem" and I agree.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I took a solo trip and stayed for just one night. Regret not staying longer. Lovely ambience. Quiet, quaint and relaxing. Hot springs are private and nice to relax and read a book in. Highly recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Our first time here. Will not be the last. The staff was friendly, yet did not impose. An unspoken code among visitors is to give each other contemplative space. Pet friendly if needed. Found clarity through the ease of soaking and swaying on the hammock. The Bliss room was perfect with a small kitchenette. As a vegetarian we weren't sure what to expect in options around town. Purchased food at the local Bullocks. However, for those who want to experience the local restaurants there are a good number offering vegetarian options. Grapevine Bistro and Passion Pie. When we return we see no reason to stay anywhere other than La Paloma.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AmandaAndyDenver
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Decently priced and very quaint. I felt right at home in the suite which was clean, unique and vibrant. The shared common area was also accommodating, relaxing and comfortable. This is a true gem. When I left I felt, relaxed, regenerated and calm.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Me and my fiance were referred by a family member to come stay here!
I fell in love with the site and the hot springs right away! We are so happy that we choose to stay there and even stayed another night because we liked it so much!
Great staff and friendly people all around.
We were referred to some amazing food and the great experience of the hot springs and the serenity! We got to cleanse and rejuvenate this past weekend! Truly Enchanting

Room Tip: We loved the faith room in a good location in the facility quiet cool and just a good vibe! Defiantl...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I love this place, but when I come for a peaceful, meditative soak, my serenity is almost always interrupted and erased by the overattentive, overscrutinizing, never-quits-talking matriarch of the place who insists on getting into your face at every opportunity, before a soak or after a soak, to discuss the minutiae of her overly-particular policies, or trivial details about the parking or the billing, or constantly offering things that were never requested, or forcing inane small talk when I'd rather be alone with my thoughts. Please, just give it a rest! It took me long enough to get here and unwind and collect my thoughts, yet you never fail to ruin that with your excessive, unnecessary confrontations and babblings, every single time. La Paloma can be wonderful, but if you go, I recommend that you do so on this woman's day off...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Islenia
Meleasa M, Owner at La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

I believe you wrote and posted this review earlier and to which I responded. I asked for information to identify which employee you are speaking of. I am the owner and I do not work shifts so I am trying to identify who you are calling the "matriarch." It is difficult to correct problems without complete information. Please email La Paloma so I can look into your claim. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Before heading to Elephant Butte we went by to check the place out. I must admit, it looked a little sketchy....wow, we were SO wrong. Dont let the eclectic and somewhat rustic feel of the neighborhood fool you....this place is awesome!!!! I dont write reviews for hotels very often but this one most certainly deserves our praise. Cindy was so hospitable and welcoming, even as we arrived back from the lake to check in at almost 11 p.m. The outdoor spaces are to die for. The cutest courtyard that is delicately lit up at night. Plenty of comfy seating, grass, flowers, even hammocks and a grill. We stayed in the Cottage and it came fully stocked with everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay and had the greatest lattice and vine covered patio on the side...a great, somewhat private place to cool off after a soak. On to the bath house.....ooh weee...the bath house!!!! Hot, hot water and pebble covered bottoms in the soak tubs....even foot tubs if you're not ready to completely submerge. Open 24 hours for guests which is a super plus considering most places only give you one soak per day.....even as a guest. I don't think we have ever been this relaxed in all our lives. All we could talk about on our way home was the next time we were going to La Paloma!!!! Next time we might even take one of our doggies as they are an animal friendly property.......even had the cutest little black cat come greet us as we got to our cottage.....adorable!!!! Thank you La Paloma, we'll be back!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank QueenBeeMiMi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#6 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Travelodge Truth or Consequences
Travelodge Truth or Consequences
#8 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Elephant Butte Inn
Elephant Butte Inn
#1 of 2 in Elephant Butte
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Sp...
#9 of 14 in Truth or Consequences

Been to La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa? Share your experiences!