“Friendly service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This is a small, friendly, very casual restaurant. The waitress was helpful and very prompt with drink refills. We enjoyed a combo plate, a fajita burrito and some very good guacamole. No alcohol is served, so iced tea had to stand in for a margarita.

2  Thank crmcwolf

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

They are so accommodating for our large family. We usually come in close to close when everyone is tired and just wants to go home, but everyone is all smiles and happy. The food has yet to disappoint and it's amazingly infant friendly. My 9 month old is seriously obsessed with their quacamole and refried beans. The servers see him and they practically have it ready. Oh and try the skirt steak so delicious, tender and flavorful ;)

2  Thank Christie W
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I loved it me and my wife had an amazing experience at Maria's. My wife is allergic to many foods and the cooks were more than grateful to accommodate her allergies and she was still served amazing food. I loved the atmosphere. The service was amazing. The owner tiffany made it a point to talk to every table and introduce herself during my visit. I think this restaurant is going to be a great success with the new management. Me and my wife had eaten there many times in the past and this was by far the best experience yet. Thank you too the Maria's family for a wonderful experience.

3  Thank princess1126
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We enjoy the family setting at this place. The food is always fresh and hot to the table. I am a very picky person and ask for random things. When I made my request to have my meal done. The answer was " if we have it in the kitchen, you got!" Thank you for catering to my needs!

3  Thank Cathy M
Reviewed 29 January 2014

What a truly disappointing experience. From the waitress saying "well what does the menu say" when asked a question to their policy of charging extra for EVERYTHING including salad dressing, cheese and sauce! The "manager" came to our table only to defend their policies. This experience ruined what we had hoped would be a nice dinner out with friends. We will never return.

1  Thank Martha B