“WILL RETURN!”

Riverbend Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the historic town of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico and near Spaceport America, Riverbend is an affordable, smoke free, hot springs spa and resort, where guests can relax in a beautiful, laid back environment. It is one of the best hot springs in the southwest for its clean, comfortable pools and its unmatched views of the Rio Grande River and Turtleback Mountain.Guests choose from various public and private pools ranging in temperature from 101 to 108 degrees. They can soak in the mineral-rich, therapeutic waters by the hour, day, or stay the night and soak for free. From newly renovated and smoke free suites, family rooms or cottages, Riverbend has accommodations for most tastes and budgets and is dog friendly.Riverbend is walking distance to eclectic downtown T or C and its historic attractions, shopping, restaurants and art galleries. Outdoor recreation is found at the nearby Gila National Forest and Elephant Butte and Caballo Lakes. Riverbend is located on I-25 between Las Cruces and Albuquerque and is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every day of the year.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
albuquerque, NM
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“WILL RETURN!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We can not wait to visit again. This was the absolute best visit! In the mornings, the attendant walks around bringing coffee to springs visitors. AMAZING. I cant stop thinking about this place and cant want to return!

Visited August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Views! Great Soak!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Riverbend has the best of everything for a healthy outlook on life. The hot springs have essential minerals needed to relieve stress and aches. The accommodations are top notch and very reasonable for this small community.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Marian T
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I went to visit a private hot spring with my mother this past weekend and overall the visit was very relaxing- we weren't interested in using the public pools because we wanted a more private experience. We reserved the Tierra spring for two hours and got there a bit late so were only allowed approximately 80 minutes in the private pool. For a grand total of $60, which was a little steep in my opinion, considering we booked two hours in advance and weren't interested in soaking in the public pools. The employees didn't seem very familiar with the hospitality industry, I wasn't expecting much customer service, but wasn't pleased with the quality of employee/tourist interaction. The private pool itself was wonderful, there was two chairs, a beautiful view, and misters to keep the atmosphere cool while soaking. Two hours of the private soak in Tierra was exactly what I needed to be rejuvenated for the week.

Visited July 2013
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Very affordable and relaxing. Friendly staff, beautiful views and an Awesome experience. Would reccomed River Bend to any one who needs a little get away here in town. We will be returning.

Visited July 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nosedive”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The check-in, soak, atmosphere, and view were good. I guess my husband and I lingered too long after our soak, and were told to leave the premises. The last words from the employee were that were could pay per person or go now. If I would have been informed of their policy, I would have paid the fee when we checked in.

Visited June 2013