“Great ice cream treats”

Sumthins
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Our building is an old Motor Court that was built in 1939. We have tried to keep some of the original features of the building such as the square windows. The building has been many types of businesses over the years and we are now working to keep it our restaurant. We are located on the corner of N. Date Street and 9th Avenue on the northwest corner. Across the street from Whitehead Auto Sales and O'Reilly Auto Parts. We are a full service Ice Cream Shop and Sandwich shop . We offer coffee, tea, nachos/cheese, super sized soft pretzels,Sandwiches, Hot Dogs,and Chili. Our new addition to our menu are Greek Gyros and Grilled Sandwiches . We also have Salad plates too. Vegetarian Chili and Gluten free products. Gluten free hot dog buns, gluten free bread, gluten free ice cream cones. Ice Cream Menu to include: Sundaes, cones, milkshakes, malts, fraps, Banana Splits, Hot Fudge Brownie Sundaes. We now offer custom cakes and Ice Cream Cakes, pies, and much more
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a funky little business with some of the best ice cream available anywhere. We visited twice on our recent trip to T or C because we liked it so much. The owner is gracious and goes above and beyond to please her customers. The portions are generous and modestly priced.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is a new start-up having been opened just about a year I believe. This is an old motor hotel that has been converted. The decor is kinda funky but I wasn't there for that, I came for the ice cream. We got good service and the product was great. In fact we came back another time during our visit. Hopefully as the business makes a bit more money the building can be improved. I agree with a previous reviewer that the bathroom needs a remodel although during my experience, the bathroom was clean. I've certainly experienced much worse restroom facilities.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I really enjoy visiting this ice cream shop. Not only is the ice cream delicious, but the company is very friendly as well. The business is family owned and you can tell they enjoy what they do. We will definitely be back as often as possible. So glad we found this place!!! Summer is right around the corner and I'm sure you will see us once a week :)

tcbcoder, Owner at Sumthins, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Thank you so much.. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Rhetta and Christie do a wonderful job on their cookies, pies and cakes. Not to mention they serve a variety of hot dogs. The Frito Pie is the bomb-my fave :) and a visit to their ice cream shop is the best!!

1  Thank Pennycar
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Great variety of ice cream treats. Nathan's hot dogs and soup are featured too. It's a great hangout for families and locals. One of the few places in town to get real ice cream.

1  Thank BeadazzlingArtist