Just returned from a visit - the fourth my friend and I have made the last two years. It's the first place we think of when we are burned out and need rest, relaxation and pampering. A two night stay is perfect for us and the drive only 2 and a half hours from Albuquerque. The spa is quiet and serene, always consistent. The rooms are comfortable and especially nice if they open to the balcony. The body treatments are the best, all done by experienced professionals.
The mineral baths are so relaxing and the outdoor spa at night is so delightful - winter or summer. The staff is so welcoming - it's always nice to be greeted by familiar faces who remember our names. Robin and her staff are so attentive and Robin's breakfast specialties, especially her homemade granola are awesome! The prices are reasonable - especially the package prices.Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences