We visit T or C from Albuquerque every few months and have for years. This is our first time to stay at this particular hotel and will not be staying here again. The hotel itself is beatifully decorated and maintained but that's where the charm of this place ends. The front desk staff was awkward and not very welcoming. I came out of our room a couple of times to ask questions and felt like I was intruding. The "hot" baths we soaked in were luke warm, just like the bath in our room.
As we were leaving, the manager came over to ask how our stay was so we told him a couple of things they could improve upon. He then became defensive and argumentative, so we ended the conversation and left. If he didn't want the feedback, he shouldn't have asked. The stay was mediocre but in our last few minutes interacting with the manager, it was completely ruined.
We will stay at our usual quirky place around the corner. Now I know why every other place in town was booked and there were only a two cars in the parking lot here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences