My boyfriend took me on a surprise weekend May 16-18th. I really had no idea what he had planned. Only the greatest trip for us. He took me to Sierra Grande Lodge. This place was wonderful. From the moment we walked in the customer service was impeccable. All 3 women greeted us immediately and one of them said something like we're glad you're here. How awesome. :)
One of the ladies said we would like to schedule you for a soak tonight. I was like a soak. What is this place? They gave me the run down. My boyfriend had planned a SPA weekend for us. They gave us a tour and asked if we needed help with our luggage (we didn't). We went for a soak and all I can say is AWESOME. This was Friday night. I had the best night sleep.
On Saturday, we scheduled a couples massage. The ladies that gave us our massages were great. Charles had Jodi and I had Tina. Tina was rad. The pressure was just perfect. She even talked to me before she started to let me know that if I had any problems to let her know immediately. I didn't. My only problem was that the massage didn't last longer. :) Both ladies were just lovely.
Later I had a body wrap with Tina again. I had never had a body wrap. This was wonderful. Again, my only complaint, not long enough. I had the 1 hour, but next time I will get the 1 1/2. We also had a couple more soaks in the mineral water. Saturday was just a great relaxing day. I took 3 naps.
Sadly, we left on Sunday. We had one more soak and off we went. We will definitely be back before the end of the year. I want to try the outside soak at night looking up at the stars and the moon.
The breakfast was continental.
My only complaint was that there wasn't a restaurant on site for maybe a lite lunch or a lite dinner. I would have liked to have stayed on the premises instead of going into town.
I give this place a million stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences