Sierra Grande is by far the nicest spot in Truth or Consequences to enjoy a mineral bath and other spa services such as a massage. The rooms are pleasant and some even have mineral water available in the baths. Wireless internet is now available as well.
Relaxing in the room, however, is not really an option - only one or two hard chairs are offered. Relaxing on the veranda can be enjoyable, outside the summer months (and forget south-facing balcony rooms when the summer temperatures arrive). Unfortunately the bar no longer operates - you'll have to bring your own llibation. Bella Lucca restaurant two blocks away helps fill the gap left by the closure of the Sierra Grande restaurant.
Let us hope that some more comfortable chairs and lounges could be put out on the veranda, to let guests really relax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences