We had the good fortune in getting a last minute reservation. Our room had comfortable twin beds, very clean and quiet, this hotel was restored beautifully.
We booked the last appointment (included in price of room) on Saturday night for the private soak in the hot mineral baths in the outdoor tub, so we were able to stay longer than the allowed 30 minutes. Our room was stocked with robes and very nice spa toiletries.
Our dinner was tasty, a little pricey. Also included a nice continental breakfast. We enjoyed our stay and highly recommend if you are passing through to give it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa