We just returned from spending the night at Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa. We booked the suite. The staff, in particular Robin and Marlene were very polite and helpful.
The room was clean and nicely decorated. The two person jetted steam tub was nice, although I would caution you to be careful entering the tub because of the slope and angle. The full-size bathroom had two sinks and the shower had two shower heads. The sitting room had a comfy sofa, leather chair and tv. We enjoyed access to the veranda from our room . It had a table and chairs and 2 chaise lounge chairs to enjoy the mountain view. You must be booked on this side of the lodge to use the veranda. The other side of the lodge has a rock garden view from the room window. The private baths were roomy, soothing and clean. There is a cool water only shower to rinse off with. There are robes in the rooms to use to go down to the spa. We felt they were somewhat worn out and the material was too light-weight to be prancing around in. You receive two 30 minutes soaks for a one night stay. It felt terrific. The temp of the spa was somewhere between 102-107 degrees. We checked out the message rooms and wish we had booked a message. We would definitely return and next time stay in one of the other rooms. I would not stay on the main floor due to activity near the rooms. The restaurant is in transition and closed. Breakfast in the morning was continental style. We ate dinner at Los Arcos Steak House. The best steaks we've eaten in a long time. We arrived there around 5pm and the place quickly filled up. We would recommend the restaurant. There isn't much happening in T or C, a few antique stores and art galleries. Elephant Butte Lake is nearby to enjoy most of the year. We went to Sierra Grande for relaxation and we weren't disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences