“Color Me Impressed!”

Passion Pie Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We strive to create an environment where everyone feels welcome and comfortable. We aim to deliver a quality product in all of our food and drink items. We support our local community and artists of all types. In essence we are your neighbors and friends. Come enjoy our space and the food and drink we create with care. Everything we create is from scratch and made on the premises. Our food and drinks are not from a box or served from a microwave. We pride ourselves in offering food and drink options that you can't get anywhere else. Come in and enjoy.
“Color Me Impressed!”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best breakfast we've had ANYWHERE in quite a while. The breakfast sandwich on a croissant was delicious and stayed Hot all the way to the last bite. My girlfriend LOVED the French Toast and my Latte was quite good. We'll definitely be back when our travels take us through NM!

Las Cruces
“Best croissant ever!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Please go here, you won't be sorry. Had the breakfast croissant with bacon, egg and cheese and it was excellent! And the pastries, to die for!

• Visited August 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“yummy”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

good coffee and tea - fresh home made desserts - great granola - home made too. cute little artsy place.

Visited August 2014
puerto rico
“Disappointed this time!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I always stop by this Cafe when driving to and from NM...I am ALWAYS unexpectedly surprised at the originality, deliciousness and great vibe at Passion Pie...but yesterday on way out of town I was so very disappointed by both!..I was given a yogurt and granola bowl with bruised old skin on pear and clumpy granola with old hard raisins..My mom was given a delicious quiche but not warmed enough as inside was cold from frig...the worse was ordering a pumpkin soup which I heard the person steam warm with espresso maker and when I tasted it, not only was it watery but cool and tasting like instant powdered soup~~~!!~ so disappointing! I had been there 2 days prior when driving the other direction and the gentleman in kitchen was so gracious and the things we ordered delicious..
The person who gave me the order Sunday 8/4/14 denied it was packaged even though some undissolved particles were evident!
well,,,Disappointing for such a great place!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank eternalmonica
“Delicious and Creative”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I loved the Quiche and Passion Pear Waffle. The pastries were delicious! The staff was kind and friendly. The atmosphere was fun and eco-friendly. I loved it.

Visited July 2014