“Best breakfast sandwich”
Review of Turtleback Oasis

Turtleback Oasis
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We came here to check out the shop for health food items and to try the breakfast when we heard they use local fresh ingredients. It's a cute little shop, with an odd array of health food items but friendly service and really tasty food. We had the breakfast sandwiches and the freshness was just incredible. Very good and I wish I could get these little sandwiches in my home town!

2  Thank Tamara E

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This little health food store serves lunches. The menu is on an eraser board, and lists all that is available. I first chose the hummus dish, but alas they didn't have hummus that day. I then ordered the cob salad and it was big and filled with all the ingredients you could possibly want on a salad. While you are waiting for the lunch you can look around the little store and check out the products for sale. I bought some fresh cashew nuts and had a full tummy when I left.

1  Thank Traveldiive
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The breakfast was great here: eggs, toast (they offer gluten free bread in addition to a few wheat-based varieties), and smoothies. The staff were very nice. My only complaint is that the service was very slow.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

You wouldn't know it from the outside but this Healthy Food Market has a Cafe and Bakery in it. We stopped to get some cold remedy and a vit I forgot on our trip from Dallas to Moab. We stayed in Truth or Consequences (the city needs to change their name back)for 2 days. So we are their for lunch then breakfast the next morning. The staff are soo friendly and go out of their way for you. Their Smoothies are yumm! with lots of choices. I tried the Southwestern Turkey Mel for luncht. wOW. my husband tried Portabella Mushroom Burger and a side of Hummus. He loved it. He is a hummus freak and has tried hummus from 29 states! He says this is the best he has ever had. Breakfast was very filling, tasted fresh and it was nice to know they use as much organic foods as possible. It was a nice suprise to find this hidden jewel. They need to advertise on the building they have a cafe! They also have a good amount of Menu items for Vegetarians and fresh baked gluten free bakery goodies.

3  Thank cherish f
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Stopped by this favorite on the way out of town for something refreshing and decided a Smoothie would be perfect. They offer many choices, milk of cow, coconut or almond variety. The additions range from berries to chia and hemp seed and so on. Besides food choices it is a very well stocked health food store. Visit if you go to T or C.

3  Thank Jeannie N