“First and Last Visit!”

Los Arcos Steak and Lobster House
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The wife and I ate dinner here on Saturday, July 5th. I had heard a lot of good things about Los Arcos but apparently the people telling me the good things may have never been out of the city of T or C. I ordered the ribs hoping to have some good smoked ribs. Guess that was asking too much. They were either crock pot or pressure cooker prepared. And the $ 45 steak on the menu has to be a miss print or it is a golden cow. There is no steak on planet earth at this weight forth $ 45 dollars. I believe that all the food served may have been purchased from a local big box store. The service was great and it is hard to screw up a ice cold beer but still will make this our first and last visit. I can purchase cold beer at the local big box store and cook my own $ 45 dollar steak.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

What can we say. the food and service were excellence. We went there for a special meal and that's what we got.not only were we treated like special guests but our service dog was also treated as a guest food was great good flavor good amount. Outstanding ambiance. Its on our revisit list

1  Thank lsweney
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Food was good old steak and lobster type restaurant. I opted for the grilled Pike which I find rare on a menu in this section of the U.S. Service was good and the wine list nice. It has the feel of a Tiki Lounge you would find in LA. I will return.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

All i can say is that the food and service here was first class. Great value from a very friendly team of staff.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Not many people there when we got there, which always makes me wonder if it is any good. But the service was great, had an extensive wine list and our dinners were very good. It was a little pricey for what we got though.