“Fresh salad bar!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
El Paso, Texas
“Fresh salad bar!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We were thrilled to find a salad bar with a variety of fresh lettuces, spinach and many vegetables! The prices were outstanding and the staff was helpful and friendly. My husband ordered a pasta dish with shrimp which was flavorful and very large. I ordered an Asian dish which was filled with fresh vegetables and large shrimp and scallops. My hubby wanted to eat there again the next evening, but I wanted to try something different...we should have come back to Pacific Grill...it was definitely the best choice in town!

Visited April 2013

“Bland and Hard to Find”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The salad bar which was included with Dinner was the only redeeming quality. As we went up the street we actually passed the restaurant because the sign blends into the landscape and you cannot see it unless you look closely. Not that I want to again. The service was poor, unless you were a local, and the Mahi Mahi Medallions touted to be wonderful were hard outside and mushy inside. Both of us were displeased.

El Paso, TX
“Not what you think!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The outside of this place is not as appealing as other restaurants, in fact I sent my husband in to check it out (and the offerings) before we decided to eat there. The staff was more than accommodating! When my husband can out he said, "Oh it smells soooo good in there and check out this menu!" The offerings we thought might be a good choice were between $14 and $17. No one could have prepared us for the wonderful flavors and enormous portions! I got the Mahi Mahi and he got the mixed scampi and WOW! Fresh, flavorful, and HUGE! Definitely going back next time we are in T or C!

Artesia, New Mexico
“A pleasant surprise in small town America”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We were plesantly surprised by this local eatery. The food was certainly above average and the menu offered some choices that one would not expect to see in land locked New Mexico. The service was very top notch, in fact I can't recall the last time I had such attentive service from wait staff.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Mojo Chicken.”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have the mojo chicken EVERY time I go, and I have yet to be disappointed, the staff is great, the food is great, and the pricing isn't bad either.

Visited April 2013