“Always wonderful--An Oasis in the desert!”
Review of Pacific Grill

Pacific Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This place is a wonderful oasis in the desert. We make sure to eat there every time we are traveling through the area. They have something for everyone on the menu. The staff is very friendly and I have had the privilege of meeting the owners daughter, who is a fabulous chef! I would highly recommend the Mojo Chicken. If you like traditional cuisine, they have a delicious Chicken Fried Steak. We also enjoy the price! It's a great place to get quality food on a budget. My only complaint--This last time we were there, they no longer had the Key Lime pie on the menu. I was sad--Best Key Lime pie I've ever eaten!! I hope it is back the next time we are in the area. If you are in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, you need to eat here.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

This place certainly seemed popular with the locals but I'm a NM resident and I was NOT Impressed. It is called Pacific Grill and had a sort of Pacific Ocean sort of decor which seemed all wrong for NM. Pork Fried Rice was the special and the pork was ground meat of some kind maybe it doubled for meat in a taco? But no tacos on the menu. My special was $8.50 a little high I think and not so tasty. Will not return.

1  Thank ekinabq
Reviewed 2 August 2013

After my recent experience with a new restaurant in town, it makes you happy to have a great place to eat. Clean good staff and good food are hallmarks of a good restaurant, no matter how large or how small, Pacific grill is all of these things, we eat here twice a week and have for years.These guys have it figured out!!!!!!

1  Thank huntugly
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I was very impressed with this place. It had a wide variety of foods from sea food to your regular american type foods. Everything was fresh and great tasting. The service was great and this place was very clean and comfortable. I will go back to try more entrees.

2  Thank burnabean
Reviewed 19 June 2013

My husband ate the frien haddock and I had the pasta with scallops, shrimp and clams with the blue cheese and pesto sauce. Very tasty!!

1  Thank Jan R