“my sister's wedding”
Review of Fire Water Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Fire Water Lodge
Phoenix, Arizona
“my sister's wedding”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We all had such a great time at Fire Water Lodge! I loved everything about it. The rooms were nice, private and comfortable. The management was awesome. The tubs were fabulous...and the water, magnificent!! So relaxing and healing. I cannot wait to go back for more.

Room Tip: all the rooms were nice and very unique. I liked the eucalyptus room best, for the outdoor tiled tu...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Fairbanks, Alaska
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This lodge was absolutely wonderful! The whole stay was just wonderful. The rooms were comfortable and all unique. With a natural mineral hot tub in every room and also a common tub, we enjoyed togetherness and privacy. The rooms had plenty of towels and robes. The nearby Veteran's Memorial Museum and Geronimo museums were exactly what we needed. Plenty of dining, all kinds, nearby, even in the summer! As a party we liked the gated yard with a very authentic New Mexico feel. We rented all the rooms and had a blast! I would go there again, anytime. Hopefully this winter. And highly recommend it to my friends!

Room Tip: The Agave is great for a couple and the cactus would be great for families. But all great rooms! Vis...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is beyond unique. The rooms are so eclectic and comfortable. I love the outside courtyard space. We enjoyed the baths on the property and all around. The owners are lovely and perfect hosts. What a getaway from the everyday. Thank you Richard & Stephanie.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I can't think of a nicer or more friendly place to tell my friends and family about in T or C. I will most definitely be coming back just to stay here. Love the beauty of the rooms and the friendly staff. Definitely a five star plus rating.

• Stayed June 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I chose Fire Water Lodge from their website because I wanted a hot spring soak that was both private and outdoors under the stars. The tub at the Sunflower Casita was all that and more, large enough for 4-6 easily, it was perfect for the two of us to stretch out in and relax. The water was hot but not scalding, and after a half dozen twenty-minute poaching sessions I felt like all the bad boy in me had been parboiled out. We (my buddy and I, not a couple) had plenty of room in the casita as well, with a king bed and comfortable queen futon separated by an adobe wall he hardly heard me snoring. We had to rearrange things a bit to watch tv, since there was only one chair in the bedroom with the flat screen tv and no table to put our beers on, but once we settled in it was all we could ask for. Although not as private as we had hoped (you share a common courtyard with another room, but not the tub), once we hammered out the details of that situation we were comfortable and spent hours just soaking and chilling, relaxed and utterly unencumbered under the sun and stars. I'd go back anytime! Thanks Richard and Damien, you guys were cheerful and accomodating hosts. And the egg and cheese bagel breakfast put a perfect stopper in our overnight adventure!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank dharmaguy57
Espanola, New Mexico
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The whole vibe was very relaxed and friendly. My kids, husband and I had a great time. We enjoyed the tub, and the casita was a great fit for us. And the free breakfast bagels were delicious! We have stayed there before and will stay there again.

Room Tip: Great for small families. Location is perfect for walking around the historic district.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Lovely, quiet, rustic place to relax. Super friendly staff, Richard, the owner was very attentive and accomodating from the miment we booked our stay. The lodge was full, but you couldn't tell, it was quiet and serene. We met Demian the next morning and he was very professional, making sure everything was ok. Excellent service, rooms are clean. Stayed in room 9 with a hot tub inside our room. I would come again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#5 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
#8 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Pelican Spa
Pelican Spa
#3 of 6 in Truth or Consequences

Been to Fire Water Lodge? Share your experiences!