“The never disappoint!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths
“The never disappoint!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I just came back from my third stay with Blackstone and it's as amazing as it has always been. I picked a different room than usual (I've stayed in the Roy Rogers and picked the As the World Turns room this time). Can I just say holy crow about the in room tub. Pictures do not do it justice. Amazing staff, beautiful room, and as usual, just an amazing time. Be sure to stay at least two nights. Between the comfortable beds, incredible staff, fantastic tubs and just over all awesomeness of this place you won't want to leave. Thank you again for a much needed retreat. I'll see you guys again soon.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Libswade81

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were on a super long road trip from Texas to Colorado and home again. We decided to take the long way home and decided, quite by chance, to stop in Truth or Consequences. Aside from how the town got its name (definitely worth a Wikipedia search), I knew next to nothing about this little stopover. Furthermore, I had no idea that this town was a hot-springs destination in the 30's and 40's.

Well, I did a little research on the hot springs and found Blackstone Hot Springs Baths. I am SO glad I did...

We booked the Wet Room for an hour. It is completely private (with a lock on the door) and is yours for the hour that you book. They provide big, fluffy towels and water. The room itself is large with a big tub of steaming hot mineral spring water. It is fantastic. There is also a steam shower with a waterfall feature that really helps work out the knots after a long drive.

We had already checked into a big chain hotel by the interstate, but asked to see one of the rooms. They are adorable and each room has a mineral bath to itself. We will definitely be back to stay soon!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
La Mesa, New Mexico
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Visited for our second soak this year at this fantastic hot springs. The wet room is always crisp, clean, and relaxing. The rooms were all booked up for the 4th of July weekend, so we didn't get to stay, but nothing beats a soak at this wonderful place. Visit if you get the chance!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Sahuarita, Arizona
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I had read about Blackstone in Sunset Magazine and it was everything they said it was. We came for two nights - just to relax and explore the area and it worked out perfectly! The room was spacious and clean, the bed very comfortable and the mineral bath wonderful! Eating places within walking distance was very convenient - with Cafe Bella Luca being our favorite (delicious Italian cuisine). If you have the opportunity, you need to come check out the quaint town of T or C, and definitely stay a night or two here.

Room Tip: Each room has a unique theme and may have a slightly different layout - I would recommend trying the...
Albuquerque
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've stayed in a lot of places, and this was one of my favorites by far. We stayed in the Golden Girls Suite and it was relaxing, soothing, super quiet, and had everything we could ever need. The whole place was booked and we never knew it because it was so quiet. All we did was soak, watch movies, soak, and sleep. My husband used the wet room and loved it, but I was too relaxed to even walk the 50 feet to use it. I'm picky and I can honestly say, this is my Graceland. No kids, no loud parties, no one above me to walk around and wake me up...it's perfect. The staff was super nice and helpful, but they leave you alone unless you need something. Again, my idea of perfect service. We can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: I honestly don't think there's a bad room there. If you want to drink and have a big party...
1 Thank K R
Calgary, Alberta
Reviewed 1 June 2014

After a grueling couple of days backpacking in the Gila National Forest, and a gorgeous long and winding road to Truth or Consequences, Blackstone was like an oasis in the desert!! Walking through the front gate was like a portal into a secret garden. The soaker tub in Lucy and Dezi's room was wonderful to relax our sore muscles. The room was big and had all the amenities. The bed was huge and heavenly! We would definitely be regulars if it wasn't soooo far away....

1 Thank Pamela O
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A spa resort environment in your own room! In 24 hours, 5 bathing opportunities were enjoyed, including the Wet Room at Blackstone! What a surprisingly wonderful getaway from the big city (of Albuquerque!).

Room Tip: Rooms are TV themed based due to T or C being named after a TV show. FUN!
1 Thank Alicia B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#5 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Elephant Butte Inn
Elephant Butte Inn
#1 of 2 in Elephant Butte
Travelodge Truth OR Consequences
Travelodge Truth OR Consequences
#8 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Pelican Spa
Pelican Spa
#3 of 6 in Truth or Consequences

Been to Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths? Share your experiences!