We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths
tucson
“Wow”
Reviewed 7 August 2009

Perfect! Friendly relaxed staff. Great theme rooms

Stayed August 2009, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
ABQ, NM
Reviewed 2 August 2009

After spending a very long time trying to decide between available suites over the internet, we stayed in the "As the World Turns" suite. We were very pleased with my choice, and the place was so nice and relaxing we figure we will have to return and compare all the suites! The main wet room is wonderfully put together...the pool and shower are amazing, and the air flow inside is really nice. The private tub was better than I expected, and we found we did not need to return to the wet room after we filled our private tub. The bed was very comfy and the TV was a treat for us, since we don't have satalite. The grounds were very nicely kept and alive with herbs and good feelings. Only a two hour drive from Alb. and only 20 minutes from paddling on the wonderful waters of Elephant Butte, this has become one of our new favorite destinations! Well worth every penny!

1 Thank nmgal007
Las Cruces, NM
Reviewed 31 July 2009

When we arrived we were greeted by the nicest young man. We were escorted to the room and shown the amenities and given an instruction on how to use the tub. We were left alone to enjoy our soak.

The facility is charming. The TV themed rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The bed was the most comfortable bed I've slept in outside my home. My husband was thrilled with the HD television with Direct TV!

After dinner we sat in the courtyard and had a nice visit with one of the owners. The place is so relaxing.

1 Thank retirednjteacher
kristatrips
Reviewed 28 July 2009

this was the best trip ever. the rooms and wet room were excellent. i cant wait to go back!

1 Thank kristatrips
San Antonio, TX
Reviewed 26 June 2009

Hi Rob and Ralph....thanks for a wonderful and lovely vacation. We will definately be back. Our rooms were wonderful. The Golden Girls was my favorite. I'm so glad we stayed there. As The World Turns was really special also. I think I want to stay in the Roy
Rogers room next. The wet room was the most relaxing experience I have had in a long time. We met our brother and sister-in-law at the Blackstone Hotsprings and stayed 3 nights and 4 days. If you cannot get to T or C and stay at this establishment, you are missing the treat of a lifetime. I would recommend it to anyone needing to unwind and find a little peace and relaxation. The hosts are so kind and attend to your every need.
All of the staff are caring and friendly. New Mexico is such a very special place. Who would have known this little treasure was hiding along the route from Santa Fe to Las Cruces. I advise you to stop in for a soak if you are traveling by. My family and I are very satisfied customers. We hope to see you again before the summer is over!!!!!!!!
We went to Hatch, NM on the way back. Try the Pepper Pot. The food is great!
Linda Vos
Michael, Suzanne and Charlotte Green
Come and see us in Cloudcroft if you are up here. It's nice and cool !!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank Cloudcroft_Coyote
New Mexico
Reviewed 26 June 2009

My husband and I love going to Blackstone for a weekend, when possible. We have gone for each of our birthdays & anniversary (which is close to his birthday) and twice for a relaxing get-a-way weekend in the past year and I have booked for the weekend following my birthday. We have stayed in the Roy Rogers, Jetson's, As the World Turns, and Golden Girls room, each wonderful in their way though I believe our personal favorite, so far, is the Jetson's. The beds are comfortable, the tubs are extraordinary and delightful. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and the staff has always been helpful, discrete, and NEVER intruding.
To me, the location at first seemed out of the ordinary for this establishment, but now I believe it is perfect. It is within walking distance of downtown and being on the side street that it is, it is very quiet with little noise even throughout the day.
Also, an experience in the Wetroom is a must.
Rob and Ralph have only our highest regards to this wonderful retreat. Thank you.
P.S. If you are looking for a certain weekend, you should consider booking a month to a month and a-half in advance because these rooms go quickly.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BoNAnNa03
Albuquerque
Reviewed 23 June 2009

Unbelievable, What a wonderful place to stay. My wife and I took the short drive down from Albuquerque meet some friends, and then meet some new ones (Rob and Ralph). From the moment we checked in to the moment we left the entire staff was there to meet our every request. The wet room is beyond belief, and the in room tub is heaven sent. Easily large enough for two. All in all one of the best kept secrets in all of New Mexico, and we have allot of secrets...

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sferguson1965
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#5 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Elephant Butte Inn
Elephant Butte Inn
#1 of 2 in Elephant Butte
Travelodge Truth or Consequences
Travelodge Truth or Consequences
#8 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Pelican Spa
Pelican Spa
#3 of 6 in Truth or Consequences

Been to Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths? Share your experiences!