Desert Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rodeway Inn(Tucumcari)
US$140
US$133
US$70
US$67
Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcari(Tucumcari)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$43
US$119
US$114
Quality Inn(Tucumcari)
US$85
US$81
US$96
Tristar Inn Xpress(Tucumcari)(Great Value!)
US$47
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor pool and hot tubbiscuits and gravygreen chiligreat pricenight clerkwafflesworkout roomthe rooms were nicefridge and microwaveother hotelsdefinitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelwell lit parking lotneeded a place to staycomplimentary breakfastsmall roomtwo queens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Not to be confused with the more famous Desert Inn, this Hotel made the grade and then some when it comes to Hospitality. Modern, Clean, Comfortable and, most importantly, Affordable are all words I can apply to this Desert Inn. A mechanical breakdown on I-40 left me stranded between Tucumcari and Albuquerque and fate led me to John's Truck Repair in Tucumcari. The folks at John's recommended this place and said I would be offered their best rate with the "John's Discount". I was assigned a nice room on the second floor right across from the Workout Room. Many excellent restaurant choices nearby and easy access to I-40. The staff made my stay as relaxing and pleasurable as possible considering the circumstances that led me there. I give this Hotel and John's Truck Repair my highest recommendation. Tichiganblues

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Traveling through the southwest in January I searched online and found this very reasonably priced hotel, decided to give it a try. The beds are PERFECT! Nice linens, too. I had one of the best night's sleep of my life and woke up feeling perfectly refreshed, after a long day of driving. Staff very friendly, everything clean as a whistle. I have stayed in lots of hotels and motels--and this was wonderful!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at other hotels in the area and paid higher prices.

I guess I should start by saying I know what I want in a hotel room because I and my wife own one that gets great reviews on trip advisor.

As I stated before I had stayed in other hotels in the area and have paid over $100 a night. I didn't know what to expect when driving up because it looked nice. I was surprised that it was only 70.00.

When we got to our room it was very clean, the beds were comfy. Big screen TV mounted to the wall. As others have said two bottles of water were on the desk. For those who say the room was small, I can only speak of the room with 2 Queen size beds. It was very big and the bathroom was good size also.

Have not tried the breakfast yet so I can't comment on that.

The owners are doing a great job here and I hope they keep doing what they are doing.

One last thing Al who checked me in was very pleasant and made me feel at home.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a night during our cross country motorcycle trip and the staff was very nice and helpful. The room was very modern and super comfy. I particularly like the window bench seat. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014

On our way from missouri to arizona we stopped off at this hotel for the night. The hotel staff was helpful. The pool was indoors and clean. It was relaxing to chill in the pool after a long drive. Our room was clean and comfortable. The price was good for the area. Would stay again if we are coming through.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family