Days Inn Tucumcari
Motel Safari(Tucumcari)
Pow Wow Inn(Tucumcari)
Value Inn(Tucumcari)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskthe breakfast areano elevatorstay there againwafflesovernight stopfirst floorconvenient locationfast foodnice staygas stationeasy accessnice breakfasthot breakfastfridge and microwavefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2013

After a horrendous stay across town at Rodeway Inn (my first tripadvisor review) I chose this motel on my return trip from Texas to California. I made a reservation to be sure I had the room I wanted and didn't need to scrounge around town in case they were booked. I ask for a certain room and it was available. I didn't know they had updated the rooms and when I opened the door I was more than pleasantly surprised. The furniture, bedding, carpet and other finishes were all new and very nicely coordinated. It was the nicest room I have stayed in in a long time.

I had stayed here before and it had been just OK. There had been an issue with the "guests" above my room who seemed to be having a bowling tournament in the room from all the noise. Not the fault of the motel but the desk couldn't seem to get them to stop, still annoying. My only quibbles, and they are really pretty minor, are that the plumbing can get noisy and the basic cable is dreary. I stopped by the office to compliment them on the fine job they did upgrading the rooms and the management told me they were going to satellite next year. I would recommend this motel as a good place to stop.

Room Tip: I prefer a room on the west side facing the large vacant lot and residential area. Rooms on the east side face the street.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Broke down and had to stay there for two nights. The rooms are very clean and have been updated recently. Walking distance for fast food and sit down steakhouse . The help are kind and helpful. Would stay there again .

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter . Remodeled rooms .
3  Thank Martin H
gm04505, General Manager at Days Inn Tucumcari, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Hi, Thank you very much for your positive response.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We recently stayed here where we really enjoyed this hotel. Recently remodeled,the beds were very comfortable,room was clean and employees friendly.The breakfast had a great selection of hot cold items. I highly recommend this hotel.

2  Thank zeldampls

Hi, Thanks for taking time and review our Days Inn. Our goal to keep all our guest happy when they leave our Days Inn. We really appreciate.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stopped here for the night. Very pleasant desk staff; hotel room was clean -- it's a bit more simple as it's small, but was good for one night. The breakfast area was very small so we opted to eat at Kicks on 66 for breakfast the next day. Parking for large vehicles is limited, but you can park on the street. Lots of little places to eat around the hotel/fast food if you prefer to walk across the street. Some cool old Rt. 66 motels and dining options just down the road.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lili R

Hi, Thank you very much for your positive response.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed here last night. Not a new place, but clean and well run. We slept great and off we went onto the xway which is a few hundred feet away. Parking lot is kind of small so be prepared. Several food choices are close by, we went to the KFC next door. The people that work here are very nice and professional. The breakfast area is very small, but the food and coffee was good and we met some other travelers and had some good conversation. We hope to stop back again. Good choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi, Thank you very much. Our staff work hard to keep our Days Inn clean and comfortable and also to provide excellent service. We appreciate your positive response.