We had a great time at a really great price! It was a very family friendly little place. Not big and fussy but nice. I got personal service from the family that owns the place, even met the dog! My daughter took one lesson and ski like a champ the rest of the time, she loved it. We will be back.
The food was good, I really liked the breakfast burrito and the fried greenbeans. Cocktails were also good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito