We're experienced skiers and usually stay at pretty pricey joints--however we've always wanted to check this spot out for our kids and grandkids-and we're glad we did! We stayed in the hotel--large basic room with 2 queen-sized beds. If you'd rather, there are cabins, apartments, suites--lots of choices. We brought our own coffee pot and full ice chest, and lots of books--no tv (which I loved!). It was surprisingly quiet and comfortable enough-considering we paid $44 a night! The equipment was fine and also cheap to rent. Mountain isn't big-but we were never crowded and-considering the drought-we had plenty of snow. Nice little gear store, too. The restaurant is very limited so bring your grub or make the 30 minute trip to Taos for goodies. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito