We spent 5 days here and loved it. although there is no tv or phones we were able to take beautiful walks in the mountains.Visit the lodge for some of the best meals ever. The food was special and the desserts were spectacular! We caught up on our reading. photographed the mountains and the creek outside our window. The staff was professional and helpful. Woke up on the third day to 7 inches of beautiful white powder snow, a treat I will not forget. Lovely place. we really enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito