“Not impressed at all”

Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Dullstroom
Price range: US$25 - US$125
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast at Charlie C's and found it rather grimm. First the "fresh" orange juice (we specifically asked if they had any fresh squeezed juice) was in fact some version of concentrate. The food was tasteless and I'm not entirely sure that the scrambled egg was not reconstituted powder egg. And even though it was not expensive, I think it was over priced for what we got.
The Christmas decorations that were still up in July was also slightly disturbing.
I won't be visiting again any time soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

By on the run I do not mean take away spot, it is a relaxed sit down with good tasting food. I have had several lunches and breakfasts whilst traveling through Dullstroom and it has never been dissapointing.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Excellent food spoilt by a skinny dark-haired waiteress fighting with her colleagues at the top of her voice so all patrons could hear her. Would recommend Charlie C's to anyone when above mentioned waiteress isn't working.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Excellent spot - good service great food - friendly people ! Highly recommended overall a very good experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I've been to Dullstroom a few times during the past year and absolutely love it. Finding good food is never a problem, since there are more than 1 restaurant that serves a variety of satisfying meals. And my visit to Charlie C's was greatly rewarded. The decoration was great since I am a big Chaplin fan and I was more than happy with the Lamb-curry which was their special of the day. I would definately recommend them to all of my friends and will go back there anyday.