Camp Savuti(Chobe National Park)
US$1,284
Hotels.com
Nogatsaa Pans Lodge(Chobe National Park)
US$1,366
  • Breakfast included
Ghoha Hills Savuti(Chobe National Park)
US$1,848
  • Breakfast included
Kwalape Safari Lodge(Chobe National Park)
US$47
US$243
andBeyond Savute Under Canvas(Chobe National Park)
US$1,510
SA Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Chobe Game Lodge(Chobe National Park)
US$1,845
SA Hotels
  • Pool
Liya Guest Lodge(Chobe National Park)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$117
US$47
Orbitz.com
Tilodi Safari Lodge(Chobe National Park)
US$112
Agoda.com
Mwandi View(Kavimba)
US$92
  • Pool
All reviewsboat tripwagugame drivesthe riveranimals roamingaudley travelloved the outdoor showerpeaceful locationcompliments to the cheflarge herd of buffaloopening hoursafrican travelbeds were comfortableenjoyed our night stayoverlooking the valleysinging and dancingvillage visit
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

This was a nice place to stay. Close to the park entrance that seems not as popular as some of the others which means less cars which was great. I liked the room. Good air conditioner and a very comfy bed. What I did not love was the lack of lighting in the room. Felt so dark for me. Had a hard time reading before bed. Staff was very nice. It's a newer camp so they are not as dialed as others we have stayed at. Our game guide was excellent. His name was Joel. Would definitely recommend just not sure if I would go back.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Our 2 night stay here was incredible. The game drives were amazing as were the guides. Food good but not as good as the other lodges we stayed at. Location magical and customer service was amazing. We loved the accommodation. Very comfortable - no frills but lovely.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2016

My wife and I absolutely enjoyed our stay here. Our tent was very comfortable and even had an AC over the bed! We could hear wildlife during the night, including lions, which really added to the safari feel. Our guide, Joel, was excellent. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about wildlife. The park is a very short ride from the camp, but there is wildlife everywhere. We saw a male lion close to camp and elephants, giraffes and antelopes were everywhere. The full day safari was the best and the boat ride on the Chobe River did not disappoint. There was so much wildlife that at times I didn't know which way to look. The staff was very nice and made every effort to make us comfortable. We hope to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NOSNED
Reviewed 30 March 2016

We loved absolutely everything about Chobe Elephant Camp. The location is so beautiful it took my breath away each morning when I walked out of our bungalow. The food was delicious! We had vegetarians in our group, and they were well taken care of. The staff felt like family members after just two days! The guides were amazing. One of them had the bird book memorized - I kid you not! I highly recommend CEC.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gayle A
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Great location for views. Rooms were well equipped. Good variety of safari options were on offer. Food and staff were very good. Safari guides were really good. A peaceful location, with easy access to the main road.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple