“not for me”

Ranked #30 of 57 Restaurants in Baldwinsville
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An exciting Asian interior with a very elegant and sophisticated decor combines traditions of the far East. Sushi lovers can dine with their meat lovers in a great location. Open Tuesday - Saturday 4:30pm - 10pm
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place is way to expensive for a small town like Baldwinsville. Maybe they thought they'd liven it up a little, but most of the locals don't go there. It's out of reach for most pocketbooks .I guess if you like sushi it's okay, but not for me.

1  Thank EILEEN L R

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We often go downstairs to Club Sushi for dinner when visiting the Manor. Always have a wonderful time. Good service, delicious sushi, great bar.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

We attended a wedding at the Mohegan Manor this evening, and couldn't have been more pleased. I have been to many weddings, and this was at the top of the list. The room was lovely, the staff were all very attentive and professional, and the food was pheonominal! The attention to detail was amazing, and having been in the industry for 30 years I am not easily impressed. Cudo's to the entire staff including the exceptional chef's! Job well done...

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Kevin runs a fantastic restaurant with great staff. We came early for a my husband's birthday dinner to enjoy his fireplace lounge and watch the basketball and enjoyed the free pizza! The golf room was amazing as was the exceptional fresh and tasty sushi. wine list fantastic and this is a true gem! Parking in back was ample and there was entertainment in the Club downstairs. It was like being on vacation with so many options!

Reviewed 7 March 2013

We had an excellent evening last Friday in Club Sushi eating outstanding food and listening to the best acoustic performer we've heard in a very long time. The fellow (I think his name was Michael Gordon) has an incredible voice and plays everything my wife and I like to hear. The service at the restaurant was also professional. Looking forward to returning soon.