“GREAT pizza”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Man
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pizza Man was established over 33 years ago in June of 1983 in Baldwinsville, NY. Since the beginning we have been dedicated to serving a high-quality product. We use fresh ingredients and make our dough and sauce on premises daily. Our pizza and wings have been recognized with numerous awards in the Syracuse area. In December 2007, we expanded and opened a pub offering an expanded menu and seating for 60 people. The focal point of our pub is a beautiful old-style mahogany bar which features 17 draught and over 30 bottled beers. The pub showcases some of the best live musical talent in Central New York most Friday & Saturday nights. We encourage you to stop by and experience a friendly pub atmosphere that has become a Baldwinsville tradition.
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Locally owned for 30+ years--in fact, the son has taken it over now. They make their own sauce and sausage and, of course, their own dough. Good prices. Attached is a small pub, with other fare like Friday fish dinners, salads, chicken wings, etc.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Went to Pizza Man recently. Loved it. Thought it was casual and inviting. The service was good. The place was clean and the pizza was very very good. Just had a pepperoni pizza but enjoyed it very much and will def be back to try again!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We like the Pizza Man, good pizza and nice bar. Only complaint, I wish there was a little more cheese on the regular pizza. It isn't cheap, and I don't like paying for extra cheese. Other than that the crust is great and good toppings. Will be back.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I wish this place for open for lunch during the week! If it was, I'd eat here more often. Believe it or not, Ive never had their pizza. However, I have had their wings, chicken fingers, fries, and onion rings. The food is consistently good! The onion rings are flavorful and have the right amount of batter. The chicken and fries are also tasty and always are served piping hot. I enjoyed the wings, too. I like my wings crispy, and they definitely fit the bill. They needed a little more wing sauce and that was quickly remedied. Every time I eat here, the service is prompt, friendly and the food is hot, crisp, and delicious. Maybe one day I will try the pizza.

2  Thank stl_locavore
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Group of 6 girls met in Baldwinsville for a girls night out. We ended up at this bar/pizza place for quite some time! Had excellent drinks and the bartenders were friendly. We ordered a large pizza and some sides, everything was excellent!