“Nice outside eating”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I have been to this restaurant a number of times, especially enjoying the outside deck. Food is good, reasonably priced. Would have rated it 4 stars except for the fact when we got our bill, I was amazed to find a 10 cent charge for one small slice of lemon in my water....Really? Obviously, it won't break my bank, but I can't believe a restaurant would actually charge for this. Very annoying! Do they need to do this to survive? Also, a friend at our table asked for a glass of water, it arrived when our meal was almost finished with no apology for being so late.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived about 4pm on a Saturday to eat on the deck. There appeared to be about 14 people eating out and 4 inside. Hostess said she didn't know if she could seat us as they were backed up.
We did get seated. Service was slow but food was good enough that I will go back.
However, what killed me was a 10 cent charge for lemon in the water. Don't know how long they'll survive if they are relying on that dime.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Bar crowd is not encouraged at this establishment (have heard this from others that have gone there also and the wait staff) Food is mediocre at best. We no longer go here

1  Thank Richard F
Dave B, Owner at Lock 24 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hello Richard, we are sorry that you feel the food is not more impressive. We would like to further address your concerns, if you can please email us at info@lock24restaurant.net with more details from your visit it would be appreciated. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The kind of food and service that makes you want to come back! The prices are reasonable as well! Lots of choices from apps to desserts , there is something for everyone!

Jennifer B, Owner at Lock 24 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Topsargeron, Thank You for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Food was good but owner would not honor our SaveAround coupon specifically for Lock 24 Restaurant. New owners stated coupon was printed without their permission. We spent $100 on dinner & you can't honor an $8 coupon? Mrs. Owner suggested that we contact SaveAround with our complaint. No - you should be doing what it takes to keep your customers happy and to get them to come back. Also - Mr. & Mrs. Owner, I'd like to recommend that you no longer sit in a booth among the paying customers with your laptops & paperwork spread out every where. That's what they make offices for. It looked incredibly unprofessional as you sat there not only monitoring staff, but listening to customers conversations. As you explained to my husband when you wouldn't honor our coupon, you bought the place a year & a half ago - at this rate, you'll be out of business before you reach your 2nd year. Good luck to you....we will not be back.

1  Thank Lisa S
Jennifer B, Owner at Lock 24 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Lisa,
I'm sorry that you feel this way and I'm sorry that it rained and you had to move from the deck to inside the restaurant to finish your meals as so many others did. Unfortunately we are not happy about what we are enduring regarding the coupons and the coupon company and I stated that it is out of our hands at the moment. Yes we are hands on owners and multitasking everyday and should always be visible not stuck in a office where we can not run the restaurant if concerns come up.