“Allergy friendly!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Bakery
Reviewed 16 August 2013

David was wonderful about checking ingredients on bakery items for us... unfortunately I couldn't have anything because of my food allergies but my friends were pretty quiet on the ride home...because they were busy eating. Sarah says the Brownies are melt in your mouth yummy! and Cindy's apple crumb pastry had her just saying ummyum ---

1  Thank simplylesa
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Bella Bakery made our wedding cake. They did a phenomenal job. The cake was delicious and they did a great job decorating it. They also gave us a small cake on our first anniversary. I thought that was a really nice idea since I was never to fond of the idea of eating cake that had been frozen for a year.