“Customer service? What's that?”
Review of Lakeside Farms

Lakeside Farms
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I had the misfortune to order lunch from this establishment along with some of my co-workers. I ordered a hot dog with meat sauce onions and mustard, which I suspected they could not mess up. Lo and behold my order arrived properly labeled on the bag, inside I found.... a lonely hot dog which had escaped it's bun, cringing in the corner of the bag by itself. No hint of condiment could be found. When I called to request they deliver another correct order, admittedly an outside possibility, they declined, and upon my requesting a credit, was told I could be credited for the meat sauce. (not the mustard or onions, which, presumably are too expensive.) I only thank my lucky stars I did not order something complex such as a sandwich with multiple ingredients. In desperation I tasted the naked hot dog as delivered, which was, alas, inedible.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Incredible Cider Doughnuts in the fall, along with a great family breakfast & lunch menu as well as fresh produce, baked goods, candy for the kids, apples, pumpkins, cider, etc.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

We drove out to Ballston Spa on the recommendation of a friend. We arrived at the Lakeside Farm restaurant/store and were just amazed. The place is awesome. We purchased the chicken salad sandwich which was so very good, there had dried cranberries in the mix. We also purchased an apple fritter, this is to die for. The apple cider donuts are so flavorful and fresh, just like everything else. But the item that came for was the pumpkin cookies with a light and airy crem cheese frosting. The cookie was over the top, so delicious. I plan on returning again and again to the Lakeside Farm Store

Reviewed 27 October 2012 via mobile

We always take a trip to see the cider witch come out on the roof & throw candy to the children! Food is excellent & apple cider / cider donuts are the bomb!! It is a fun little place where u can easily shop & eat whiile picking up some apples & pumpkins this time of year! Dont buy the cider donuts inside-- go outside where they are hot and so fresh! A nice car ride from new jersey !

Reviewed 9 October 2012

We found this place several years ago. Every time we go back to Albany we've got to go there and have some fresh apple cider, apple cider donuts and my husband loves the apple fritters. They were hopping when we got there around 10AM. Lots of kitschy thongs for sale as well as the food inside. My husband got a bag of Empire apples and we brought them home. Well worth the trip & the calories too.