“Amazing!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Medbury Inn and Spa
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I had my first visit over a week ago and my first facial ever at the Medbery Inn and Day Spa. My skin has never felt so wonderful! Kate is wonderful and I am looking forward to my next visit! Thanks again.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I visited the day spa for a maternity massage on my birthday, 3/20/14. When I was en route, they called and said the were running 15 minutes late. I arrived and was not seen until 40 minutes after my appointment was supposed to start. I was the only client there. They had me signed up for the wrong type of massage, and my massuese had no clue I was even there for a maternity massage. I can't get a regular message, as I am pregnant. My massuese admitted that she does not do them and has not in years, but she got a bunch of pillows which ended up being an uncomfortable mess. She was a very nice lady, but talked non stop the entire time which was not relaxing, and smelled of cigarette smoke. There was no relaxing music, so she put on Poveratti off her phone....

I will not be returning to the day spa at Medberry because I was very disappointed. Friendly masseuse, but that was about it. :(

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I took my husband here for his birthday. The mineral bath was nice, although the room was very small. The massages were good too. The interior could just use a little updating while keeping the historic feel. Overall not too bad.