“Fine for gas or beer… but not a cafe.”

Route 67 Country Store and Cafe
Ranked #18 of 94 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Fine for gas or beer… but not a cafe.”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This is essentially a gas station with overpriced food. The beer selection is great, but the food is nothing special… although you're paying quite a bit. If you're looking for a nice place to sit and have lunch, or some cheap sandwiches for the road.. I would look elsewhere.

• Visited June 2012

Buffalo, New York, United States
“Fantastic Find!!”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Love this place! I have driven by this place multiple times and never thought to stop, I'm so glad I did!!!! I went in just to see what was in the store, I came out with delicious beers and a freshly made sandwich. The beer selection is more than most other stores in the area, and the sandwich was well worth every penny. The sides and desserts are also amazing (as I had them on other visits) and would recommend this place to anybody around. Well worth the stop. Good job guys!

• Visited December 2012
New York
“You're in for a real treat!”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We finally got around to stopping here after driving by for years, and we were glad we did. It is located on the main road in the hamlet of Harmony Corners, a convenient stop if you are traveling between Amsterdam and Ballston Spa. There are tables in the center of this “contemporary country store”, and you order at the counter. My husband chose a breakfast burrito from the specials board. He described it as deliciously spicy with fresh ingredients. The proprietor (who seems eager to please) told us they introduce new items as specials, and then incorporate the most popular into their regular menu. I had a tasty café mocha and an egg, ham, and cheese breakfast sandwich. I fully expected the breakfast sandwich to be run-of-the-mill, but what set it apart was the most delicate roll, baked in-house. We will definitely be back. They also have a nice selection of homemade ready-to-go foods, as well as unique candies, gifty foods, and beer. My husband had fun customizing a six-pack of bottled beer from their large selection of individually-priced craft beers.

Visited November 2012