“A Golden Nugget on the Dline-pub”
Review of D-Line Pub - CLOSED

D-Line Pub
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Ballston Spa, New York
“A Golden Nugget on the Dline-pub”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I am new to the area and was pleased to find the D-Line Pub. I have had some terrific burgers in there since but I want to mention two of the best .. the Fish Fingers and the Prime Rib shaved sliced for sandwiches. Simply delicious. The ambiance is great with a wrap around deck on the outside. I would say .. staying for lunch or dinner this a great place with great people, thanks.

• Visited July 2014

“I am going back. The prime rib was awesome huge! cut like butter.! We are making a day trip from hartford for dinner.”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The prime rib would make Ruth chris jealous. Portions are huge taste awesome and the price was right. Sides were perfect if not to large. You could order one meal for too. The dessert was heaven. Cheesecake. Well we were in new York state. Great and moist. My husband couldn't finish his chocolate brownie dessert. It was soooooo good.

• Visited July 2014
Saratoga Springs, New York
“meme 3348 LOVE IT!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Went to the DLine Pub for lunch with a friend and was so surprised! The food was excellent, I had the D Line salad and it was fantastic, was so glad I ordered the small because I had all I could do to finish it, my friend had the fish fingers and there was enough for 2. We had Bill for our waiter and he was super!! Definitely the place to go. Loved the patio.

• Visited June 2014
“Best burgers around!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Best burgers in the Saratoga area! Not to mention the amazing staff and beautiful bartender! Definitely worth the stop, you'll be back for more.

• Visited March 2014
Ballston Spa, New York
“Best Burger”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is a great place to eat, especially if you love burgers! They have a great menu, lots to chose from. The restaurant was very clean, and the staff was very friendly. Definitely going back.

• Visited March 2014