“New Favorite Restaurant!”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Albany
“New Favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

My overall experience was wonderful. It was my first visit and surely will not be my last. I was very pleased with the service. The owners and staff were accommodating as well as friendly. The atmosphere was comfortable, clean and above all, delicious food. Also, best cupcakes too! Price range is reasonable. The menu has a wide variety of choices. Great place for just a drink at the bar right down to a gathering or party in their adirondack decor room. Plenty of parking and handicap accessible. I highly recommend The D-Line Pub. You won't be disappointed. For more information check out their website and Facebook page. I can not wait to go back.

Tucson, Arizona
“poor experience.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had the fish fry and all I could say was my mistake wan not returning it. Tasted as if the oil was old. Is fish fry supposed to be tough as if you'd need a steak knife to cut it?
Wife had the prime rib sandwich. Was good, but skimpy.
Do not think we'll return.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank m s
Ballston Spa, New York
“A Golden Nugget on the Dline-pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I am new to the area and was pleased to find the D-Line Pub. I have had some terrific burgers in there since but I want to mention two of the best .. the Fish Fingers and the Prime Rib shaved sliced for sandwiches. Simply delicious. The ambiance is great with a wrap around deck on the outside. I would say .. staying for lunch or dinner this a great place with great people, thanks.

• Visited July 2014
“I am going back. The prime rib was awesome huge! cut like butter.! We are making a day trip from hartford for dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The prime rib would make Ruth chris jealous. Portions are huge taste awesome and the price was right. Sides were perfect if not to large. You could order one meal for too. The dessert was heaven. Cheesecake. Well we were in new York state. Great and moist. My husband couldn't finish his chocolate brownie dessert. It was soooooo good.

Saratoga Springs, New York
“meme 3348 LOVE IT!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Went to the DLine Pub for lunch with a friend and was so surprised! The food was excellent, I had the D Line salad and it was fantastic, was so glad I ordered the small because I had all I could do to finish it, my friend had the fish fingers and there was enough for 2. We had Bill for our waiter and he was super!! Definitely the place to go. Loved the patio.

• Visited June 2014