“Idiots run the place food ok”
Review of Pizza Works

Pizza Works
Ranked #21 of 92 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Reviewed 13 July 2011

The staff is nothing but kids who have no clue about how to run a restaurant. My pizza was done wrong and I had to wait another 15 minutes for another one. I parked in back of the restaurant which was disgusting large amounts of garbage and most of it was clearly from the pizzaria. They obviously dont care. There are better places to eat.

5  Thank thesaratogaserver

Reviewed 7 April 2009

The drivers and people who answer the phone are always polite. Dependable service and their pizza is fantastic!!

2  Thank jeninx
Reviewed 28 September 2008

Dateline 28/SEP/2008
Do waste your time. Food is good but not worth the wait.
Two strikes, YOU'RE OUT! This place is horribly managed. This is the second time in two months that I have received EXTREMELY poor service at this establishment. I was promised my order (lg pepperoni, med chicken bbq pizzas and cheese sticks) in 15 minutes. So off to the ATM I go to do a deposit returning in 17 minutes. Order is not ready (establishment not busy). That's okay, I'm patient, I can wait an extra 5 or so minutes. It was an EXTRA 20 minutes, that's 40 minutes total for two pizzas and cheese sticks. That's it, I'm done. If it's going to be 40 minutes tell me. I'll wait or choose to go elsewhere. Just be honest with me.
Steve G. Stillwater, NY
518.817.2138

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Novi, Michigan
Reviewed 19 May 2008

the greatest subs and pizza... at least 10 years ago it was... i still dream about the food.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook