“Good food at the Brauhaus.”
Review of Spa Brauhaus - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, German
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We have been several times and the food is always excellent. I'll be back!!
Everyone there makes you feel right at home.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I have had many great meals here, but noe for 10 years or so. Companion and I had the lovliest dinner here recently. All dinners come with salad, exccellent bread and a tureen of soup. This evening's soup was Cream of Mushroom. Outstanding! There are entree specials each evening, $14.95 for an entree, which includes the above mentioned soup and salad.
Companion chose the sauerbraten, which was a large portion of tender beef, with red cabbage and a twice baked potato. I chose the Kassler Ripchen, 2 very good smoked pork chops and the spaetzle. With 2 excellent German beers, this was an outstanding meal and extremely well priced. Go there soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2012

Terrible food! The bread served with the soup was frozen in the center. Ordered jaeger schnitzel that was drenched in sauce, served with canned vegetables and a frozen twice baked potato- they charge $20.50 for this. Nothing is fresh- even admitted to me by the GM. The apples in the apple streudel was grey, and tasted as if it had been refrigerated for a few days and reheated in a microwave. I grew up in near Reinmein AFB, Germany. I know my German food. NEVER going back.

2  Thank Chibi_shinto
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I dont have allergies, neither does my mate ... but within 10 minutes we were both suffering with stuffed up noses. The place hasn't been cleaned in years. A lovely egg laying type fly buzzed around ... geesh, did it land in our food or the food on another table ? If that is what is in the dining room, what is in the kitchen ?

This place is long overdue for a make over. Too bad, as the food is German style and not many places serve German anymore.

2  Thank Ted C
Reviewed 23 June 2012

If you like weinersnitchel and sauerbraten this is the place to go!

1  Thank Steedsjp