“A Saratoga favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Julie & Tony will make sure that you and your party are well taken care of!! We have been regulars for years and can't rave enough. Tell them Sarah and Hannah D sent you.

1  Thank CAPNED

Reviewed 14 February 2013

My boyfriend and I ordered take out for our Valentine's dinner and it was just amazing. We both had steak and after our first bite, we both agreed that it was the best steak we've had. His mashed potatoes were delicious and my scalloped potatoes were equally delicious. The temperate was perfect. It didn't cool off or lose quality on the way home. It was perfect.

The hostess who took my order was friendly and courteous. They were quick with our order and pleasant to talk to when we picked it up. While we didn't eat in, the atmosphere seemed relaxed and not rushed.

Abeel's is only five minutes minute from our home and we plan on making it our go to place any time we go out now.

I highly recommend you try this place!

2  Thank AlligatorHugs
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Have eaten at Abeels a few times this spring. The food has been excellent each time. They make homemade onion rings that are to die for! Loved the white pizza also- devine! The wait time is a little longer than at larger restaurants, but worth it!

2  Thank Baby-whisperer211
Reviewed 10 May 2012

You can find them at Abeels! Tony, the Chef, smokes them on-site. They are the best around, falling-off-the-bone tender with just the right amount of BBQ sauce. We loved them and plan to order them frequently throughout the summer.

1  Thank Carol E
Reviewed 9 February 2012

My husband and I have been going to Abeels since it first opened. We have consistently found the food excellent and the atmosphere at Abeel's personable and friendly. My husband's favorite is the duck, but he also enjoys the Veal Anthony. I'm a bit more adventurous and frequently choose the Special. I've always been pleased with my selection. We both love the Tony's chicken liver appetizer -- it's a must try. The regular dinner entree comes with a salad and homemade bread, warm from the oven. What is also very pleasing to us is that the meal comes with vegetables, frequently grown on-premise when in season. Tony also smokes his own ribs, etc. right on-site. My only "frustration" is that I've only had room for dessert once, and that I brought home to enjoy later in the evening. I simply couldn't resist the sounds of homemade carrot cake -- one of my favorites. Our opinion is that Abeel's is simply the BEST! Oh, and by the way, if you are looking for a more casual dining experience, we highly recommend the garlic parmesean wings and pizza!

3  Thank Carol E