“Margaritas were Great”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Dinner was great! Order corn chowder by the bowl! Sat in back by the bar in an alcove. Pulled pork and salads are great. Frozen Strawberry Margarita was delicious.

There are newer reviews for Sunset Cafe

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We went their with another couple a few months back. It was a pleasant surprise. The items we all ordered were great and the service was wonderful. Definitely worth a look into. Parking may be a bit difficult but there are parking lots nearby.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I love the Sunset. It's a little small and it can be hot in the summer (no AC) but the food is delicious, the service is great, and the atmosphere is terrific. I have never had a bad experience here. It's also a good place to bring our 5 year old daughter. She loves it too! And the fried ice cream is the best!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

This little "hole in the wall" was a real surprise! My daughter and I stopped here for dinner on our way to a concert. The most outstanding feature of this place is the food! I had a spinach quesadilla and it was honestly the best quesadilla I have ever eaten (and I've eaten a lot of them)! Daughter had a different quesa, which was also very good, but I liked mine better. The bathroom could use an update and the highchairs and booster seats stacked in the hallway on the way to the bathroom needed cleaning...I would not have put my child in one. But I would definitely go back, just for the quesadilla!

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We love the food here and stop by several times a year. It is consistent....getting a drink delivered seems go take forever, and the bartender is busy talking with only 2 people sitting at the bar. He doesn't seem motivated to react to incoming drink orders from the servers. The food, however, is served promptly and tastes great.