“A great new restaurant on Front Street”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Strata Wine Bar Food - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Connecticut, USA
“A great new restaurant on Front Street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

We decided to dine here based upon reviews of the former restaurant. So glad we stuck to our decision to try Strata. It's a nice location and the size of the restaurant is intimate. Nicely appointed inside however my choice would be to bag the tv as it takes away from the ambiance. Ok so the food was fantastic I had the fillet of beef and my wife had the stuffed chicken. Both were expertly prepared and presented by the chef himself ( a nice touch) . She also had the salad with figs and crusted cheese also excellent. We split the orange cake for dessert and it was to die for. The wine and cocktails were perfect too. The staff was friendly, knowledgable, and efficient. Yep we will probably eat there tomorrow too! If this were near where I live in CT it would be in my top 3 dining out choices period!

• Visited August 2013